SFF-8673 1x2, 4X to U.2 Dual Port AIC Adapter Card
The SFF-8673 1x2, 4X to U.2 Dual Port Adapter Card is a versatile solution for upgrading your system's storage capacity and performance. With two U.2 ports, you can easily connect multiple U.2 NVMe SSDs to your system.
Introducing the SFF-8673 1x2, 4X PCIe 4.0 for U.2 Dual Port Adapter, the ultimate solution for your storage needs. With its ability to convert U.2 dual port to SFF-8673 1x2, 4X (Internal Mini SAS HD), this adapter is equipped with a built-in SFF-8673 1x2, 4X, 30” connector and two U.2 SFF-8639, 30u” connectors for seamless connectivity.
This adapter is designed with two 12V hot plug power with eFuse protection and programmable current limit of 6.5A, as well as thermal shutdown protection and fault alert, back-to-back (B2B) FET operation, and two 3.3V load switch protection for U.2 dual port 3.3Vaux. It also supports U.2 to PCIe CLKREQ#, WAKE# connection with buffers, and has a built-in SMBus Hot Swappable 2-Wire Bus Buffer, LED indicators, and U.2 PWRDIS function implementation.
Compliant with NVM Express 1.4, PCI Express Base Specification Rev 4.0, SSD_Form_Factor_Version1_a, PCIe_SFF-8639_R3.0_V1.0, SFF-TA-1001 Rev1.1, SFF-9402 Rev1.1, and SFF-TA-8613 R3.5.4_CB, this adapter supports Broadcom 95xx PCIe 4.0 MegaRAID and HBA Tri-Mode Storage Adapters, including MegaRAID 9560-16i, MegaRAID 9560-8i, MegaRAID 9580-8i8e, HBA9500-16i, HBA 9500-8i and P411W-32P.
Whether you're managing storage for servers, HBA, data center, storage racks, routers, switches, or storage controllers, you can trust the SFF-8673 1x2, 4X PCIe 4.0 for U.2 Dual Port Adapter to deliver reliable and efficient connectivity for your devices.
Micro SATA Cables PN # SLM-2042-U2.
|Bar Code (UPC)||611851926595|
• SFF-8673 1x2, 4X PCIe 4.0 for U.2 Dual Port Adapter
• U.2 dual port to SFF-8673 1x2, 4X(Internal Mini SAS HD) convert
• Built-in SFF-8673 1x2, 4X, 30” connector
• Built-in two U.2 SFF-8639, 30u” connector
• Built-in two 12V Hot Plug Power with eFuse protection for U.2 dual port
• Built-in two 3.3V Load Switch protection for U.2 dual port 3.3Vaux
• Supports U.2 to PCIe CLKREQ#, WAKE# connection with Buffers
• Supports U.2 PWRDIS function Implementation
• Built-in SMBus Hot Swappable 2-Wire Bus Buffer
• LED1, LED3 Green LED on indicates U.2 NVMe SSD power ready
• LED2, LED4 Red LED Blinking indicates U.2 active status
• LED11, LED21 Red OFF indicates PERST# Normal (Function intentionally inverted)
• LED12, LED22 Red OFF indicates WAKE# Normal (Function intentionally inverted)
• LED13, LED23 Red OFF indicates CLKREQ# Normal (Function intentionally inverted)
• Compliant with NVM Express 1.4
• Support PCI Express Base Specification Rev 4.0
• Support SSD_Form_Factor_Version1_a
• Compliant with PCIe_SFF-8639_R3.0_V1.0
• Compliant with SFF-TA-1001 Rev1.1
• Compliant with SFF-9402 Rev1.1
• Compliant with SFF-TA-8613 R3.5.4_CB
• HBA(Host Bus Adapter)
• Data Center
• Storage Racks
• Storage Controller
• Servers RAIDs(Redundant Array of Independent Disks)
Supports the following Broadcom PCIe 4.0 Add-in Card applications :
For Broadcom 96xx PCIe 4.0, 24G SAS MegaRAID and eHBA Tri-Mode Storage Adapters:
For Broadcom 95xx PCIe 4.0 MegaRAID and HBA Tri-Mode Storage Adapters:
Micro SATA Cables PN # SLM-2042-U2
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only