PCIe x8 with ReDriver to SFF-8673 1x2, 4X AIC PCIe 4.0
The PCIe x8 ReDriver to Mini SAS HD SFF-8673 1x2, 4X AIC PCIe 4.0 Adapter is a high-performance data transfer solution that allows for lightning-fast data transfer speeds of up to 16 GT/s.
The PCIe x8 ReDriver to Mini SAS HD SFF-8673 1x2, 4X AIC PCIe 4.0 Adapter is a high-performance data transfer solution designed to meet the needs of modern computing applications. With its high-speed PCIe x8 interface, this adapter provides blazing-fast data transfer speeds of up to 16 GT/s. The ReDriver to Mini SAS HD SFF-8673 1x2 connector ensures a stable and reliable connection, while the 4X AIC PCIe 4.0 interface minimizes latency and maximizes performance. Whether you're working with large files, streaming high-definition video, or running complex simulations, this adapter is the perfect choice for high-speed data transfer.
Micro SATA Cables PN # MS-2043-AIC
|Bar Code (UPC)||611851926588|
• Internal Mini SAS HD 1x2, 4X(SFF-8673) to PCIe x8 Gen4 convert
• Built-in SFF-8673 1x2, 4X connector,
• Input power 3.3V with TVS and Load Switch protection to protect ReDriver controller
• PCIe 4.0 8 lanes signals input and output with ESD protection
• Built-in ReDriver controller to extend PCIe 4.0, 16GT/s 8 lanes differential pair signals data link width, and may provide programmable linear equalization, output swing and flat gain.
• The PCIe 8 lanes can be bifurcated into two x4 link width to support different system topologies
• Built-in PCIe 100MHz clock buffer(Address: 0x6C) for SFF-8673 1x2, 4X to drive longer cable length.
• It may be buffered and fanned out to the Mini SAS HD SFF-8673 1x2, 4X clock pin dual port output.
• Built-in SMBus Switch(Address: 0x70) with Reset function for Mini SAS HD SFF-8673 1x2, 4X dual port SMBus communication
• Built- in SMBus bidirectional buffer repeater
• Built-in SMBus I/O Expander(Address: 0x20) for OOB(out of band) management to remote
• Mini SAS HD SFF-8673 1x2, 4X dual port Reset signals
• Built-in PERST# Bus Buffer Gate to be used over longer trace lengths and over longer cable lengths.
• Supports PCIe PERST# for OOB(out of band) management to remote SFF-8673 1x2, 4X dual port Reset
• Built-in WAKE# Bus Buffer Gate to be used over longer trace lengths and over longer cable lengths.
• Built-in CLKREQ# Bus Buffer Gate to be used over longer trace lengths and over longer cable length.
• D1 Green LED on indicates AIC ready
• LED1 Green OFF indicates PERST# Normal (Function intentionally inverted)
• LED2 Green OFF indicates WAKE# Normal (Function intentionally inverted)
• LED3 Green OFF indicates CLKREQ# Normal (Function intentionally inverted)
• PCI Express Base Specification Rev 4.0
• SFF-TA-8614 R3.5.4_CB
• SFF-9401 Rev1.1
• Rack server
• Micro server and Tower server
• High performance computing
• Hardware accelerator
• Storage Controller HBA(Host Bus Adapter)
• Desktop PC/motherboard
Micro SATA Cables PN # MS-2043-AIC
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only