OCuLink SFF-8611 Male Plug to Straight Angled Male Cable Assembly -20 Inches
Straight OCuLink SFF-8611 Male Plug Connector to Straight Angled OCuLink SFF-8611 Male Connector Cable length is 20 Inches
- Complies with : T10/Serial Attached SCSI (24 Gbps SAS-4
- SFF Committe / SFF-8611 Free Cable /SFF-8612 Fixed connector
- PCIe OCulink
- Gen3 (8 GT/s) and Gen4 (16 GT/s)
- Flexible pinout concept (continuous Ground-Signal-Signal-Ground) optimized for high-speed applications. 4 lines and 8 lines.
- Multipke protocol solutions,Complies with T10/24 Gbps SAS-4; SFF-8611 Free Cable/SFF-8612 Fixed Connector; PCIe OCulink Gen 3 8GT/s and Gen 4 16 GT/s
- Extremely small Form Factor : 5H X 15W X 9D>
- Staggered, reliable and constant dual-row contatc configuration allows for hot plug ability.
- Provides an internal or external solution, with a low mated height that fits within the maximum component height of PCIe add in cards.>
- Cable Length : 20 Inches / 0.5 Meter
- OCuLink 4i Plugs with active latch
- OCulink 42 Position Cable
- Wire size (AWG) = 32
- Impedance = 85 ohms
- RoHS Compliant
- Contact Retention to Housing : 10N
- Mating Force : 40N Max
- Unmating Force : 8N min
- Durability (min) : 250 Cycle
- Voltage Max :30V AC (RMS)/DC
- Current Max : 0.5A
- Contact Resistance : 1 ohm (MAX)
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage : 660VAC
- Insulation Resistance: 10 Meg Ohm (MAX)
- Mated Connector Impedance : 85% + 10%
- Common Mode Impedance : meet PCIe Gen 3 and SAS4.0 specification
- Insertion loss : meet PCIe Gen3 and SAS4.0 specification
- Maximum Crosstalk : eet PCIe Gen 3 and SAS4.0 specification
Micro SATA Cables PN # OCU-1292-CBL
|Bar Code (UPC)||646791002863|
The cable features an OCuLink SFF-8611 male plug connector on one end and a straight angled OCuLink SFF-8611 male connector on the other end.
It is a high-quality cable designed for reliable data transmission and is compatible with various computer systems and devices.
The cable is 20 inches in length, making it suitable for connecting devices that are placed near each other.
The OCuLink SFF-8611 male plug connector on one end of the cable is designed for use with receptacles that have matching OCuLink SFF-8611 female connectors.
The straight angled OCuLink SFF-8611 male connector on the other end of the cable is designed to provide a secure and stable connection with other devices or receptacles.
The cable is made of high-quality materials that ensure durability and reliability over time, even with frequent use.
The cable's design provides for minimal signal loss, ensuring high-speed data transmission between devices.
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only