Dual MacBook Air SSD to SATA Adapter allows you to replace 2 pcs MACBOOK AIR SSD to SATA connector.(Notebook cannot be used! When using the conversion power supply make sure that the 5V supply is greater than 1.52A; Make sure that your 3.3V power supply is greater than when using the native power supply 1.52A)
Identical to the regular SATA hard drive, SATA power and data outlets; with iron fixed feet, more reliable to use. Strictly follow the SATA data cabling specifications, strict and long spacing and complete stratigraphic shield.
A native 3.3V power supply, or from 5V to 3.3V power supply, jumper for the user to select.
On-board 3.3V 5A voltage conversion circuit, AMS1084-33 three-terminal regulator + tantalum capacitor filter enough with 256G of AIRSSD, and power SATA interface compatible with any host.
Onboard a large area of copper foil heat sink, the AIR the SSD is more stable.
With SSD tighten the screws and SSD screws, nuts, and install insulation pillar.
Only for APPLE MacBook Air MC505 MC503 MC506 MC968 MC969 MC965 = Late 2010 MacBook Air 3,1 (A1370)/3,2 (A1369)& Mid 2011 MacBook Air
Installation of positioning holes in line with the spacing of the chassis, and can be easily installed on a CD-ROM drive location or hard drive location.
Supports SATA Raid function.
Dimensions: 5.12 in x 2.64 in x 0.59 in (13.0 cm x 6.7 cm x 1.5 cm)
Micro SATA Cables PN # MAC-SATA-ADPT
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only