Computer cables are indispensable; you need them for connecting most pieces of hardware, whether internal or external. Computer cables also come in a lot of varieties, from small to long, from thin and tiny to thick and large. Small cables are generally used for interior connections, whereas large and long cables take the exterior connections such as LAN wires or power cables for computers. No matter what kind of cable you want, EPS has every computer cable you can imagine; network cable extender, micro USB extension cable, hard disk connector cable, adapters cable, internet cable, motherboard connector cables and a lot more.
Before buying a cable, please look up on whether they are compatible with your hardware or not. Because there are many kinds of cable standards available, it is important to pick the right kind of cable that will be compatible with your hardware. If your hardware does not support the kind of cable you want to connect, you can look for suitable adapter cables to connect two different cable standards. All our products have appropriate descriptions of what kind of standards they are designed for, along with configurations so that you can check their features before buying.
- External Mini SAS HD SFF-8644 to 4 x 29-Pin SAS SFF-8482 Cable 1 Meter$26.75This External Mini SAS HD SFF-8644 to (4) SFF-8482 breakout cables maximize storage interconnection performance and space. This Mini SAS HD to (4) SFF-8482 hybrid cable is guaranteed to perform at speeds of 6.0 Gbps per lane and features a SFF-8644 pull-to-release connector on one end and (4) SFF-8482 connectors on the opposite end. Learn More
- Internal Mini SAS SFF-8087 36 Pin Rt Angle to SFF-8087 36 Pin Rt Angle Cable$7.75
- Mini SAS 26 to Infiniband Cable SFF-8088 to SFF-8470 -2 Meter$38.75
- Mini SAS SFF-8087 x 4 Fan Out to 4 SAS 29 Pin Female with 15 Pin SATA Power$20.75This is an internal Serial Attached SCSI Mini SAS Cable - SFF8087 to 4x SFF8482. It connects a SAS Controller to 4 SAS drives. The Mini SAS to SAS 24 inch cable features one 36-pin SFF-8087 plug, which fans out to four individual 29-pin SFF-8482 receptacles, providing a reliable solution for connecting multiple SAS HDD drives with both data and power to a single mini SAS controller connection. Learn More
- SAS 29 Pin Female to SAS 29 Pin Female 20 Inch Cable$6.75
- SAS 29 Pin Female to SAS 29 Pin Male High Temp Extension Cable - 2 Meter$24.75
- SAS 29 Pin Flex Extension Cable with P5 Additional Signal$8.75
- SAS 29 Pin to 7 Pin SATA Cable with 15 Pin SATA Power Cable 6 Inches$4.25
- SAS 29-pin Male to SATA 7-pin and 15-pin SATA Power Cable - 12"$4.75
- SAS 29pin Female to 15 Pin SATA Male with 7 Pin SATA 12 Inch Cable$4.00
- SAS 29pin Female to 15 Pin SATA Male with 7 Pin SATA Male 24 Inch Cable$4.75