M.2 SSD to SATA Adapter Card with Latching Quick Release Clip
This is our M.2 SSD Adapter Card with our Patent Pending Latching Quick Release Clip.
The unit was designed for M.2 SSD memory manufacturers who need to test their unit in production.
This unit is a SATA III to M.2 (NGFF) storage adapter, providing one 7+15pin connector on the host connection and one 67pin B key M.2 connector on the SSD storage devices connections. When assembled, it can operate in a variety of operating systems, such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux and Unix. The adapter allows the installation of SSD as system disk, boots the operating system directly without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the SSD storage devices.
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 3.1
- Fully compliant with PCI Express M.2 Specification Version 1.0
- PWM Power IC / 1.4MHz 5.5V synchronous buck converter
- M.2 SSD input voltage: 3.3V ±5%, input max. current: 3A
- Data transfer rate: 6Gb/s bandwidth
Supports the following form factor M.2(NGFF) SSD:
- Type 2230-D2-B-M: 30mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2242-D2-B-M: 42mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2260-D2-B-M: 60mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2280-D2-B-M: 80mm(L) x 22mm(W)
Micro SATA Cables PN # M.2-AD-80-CLIP
|Bar Code (UPC)||673681049349|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only