1.8 ZIF Toshiba Hitachi Samsung SSD to SATA Adapter Card with 2.5 Inch Housing
This unit can be used as an economical 2.5 Inch SSD when assembled. It uses a 2.5 inch lightweight aluminum housing, coupled with the ZIF 40pin SSD combination to SATA II adapter.
Specifications and features
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 2.6
- SFF-8142 Specification for 54mm x 71mm Form Factor with ZIF 40pin connector
- SFF-8223 specification for 2.5 "Drive Form Factor with SATA Connector
- Intel Common Building Block HDD Platform
- Support DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux, Unix, and so on.
- allows the installation of ZIF Module SSD as system disk, boot the operating system directly, without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the SSD storage devices.
- Converts a PATA ZIF 40pin SSD into a SATA II SSD with a SATA 22 pin connector.
Support Storage Device
- Intel Z-P230 with ZIF 40pin SSD and compatible Storage(PATA)
- Samsung 1.8 "SSD & HDD and compatible Storage(PATA)
Micro SATA Cables PN # ZIF-SATA-HSG
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504211450|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only